BTG Youth Council
Summer Camp Counselor Application
***You must be a paying member of BTG in order to serve as a Counselor***
Age:___________________ Phone Number__________________________________________
Attach a separate sheet with the answers to the following questions:
1. List all theatre experience you have.
2. What attributes do you have that would make you a quality counselor?
3. List at least 2 ideas you have for lessons you would do with a group of
4. Why do you want to be a summer camp counselor?
* Camp is June 19-23.
* Counselors are expected to be a Elkhorn Middle School from 7:15-5:15 Daily.
* Friday, June 23rd, there will be a public performance. Counselors will be
expected to attend and work.
* Counselors are responsible for their own transportation.
* Counselors under the age of 18 can eat lunch at EMS cafeteria via the
summer feeding program. Anyone over the age of 18 is responsible for their
* Any questions can be directed to Kate Osterloh at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Completed applications can be emailed to Kate.email@example.com or
2722 US HWY 421
Midway, KY 403
***Applications for camp counselor are due by Friday, May 19 ****